III. How we Use and Share your Information
We may use Personal Information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- schedule appointments with dealers (if applicable);
- match you with a real estate agent (if applicable);
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- perform analysis about your use of the Services;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business;
- respond to investigation, court orders, legal process, or to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We may, and you authorize us to, transfer your Personal Information to any of our affiliates for the purpose of processing or storage. Additionally, we may, and you authorize us to transfer your Personal Information to the extent that:
- We have your written consent.
- Transfer is done in connection with a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of Vast.com, Inc.
- We believe, in our own sole discretion, that transfer is necessary to limit our liability or protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of our Company, its affiliated companies, this Website or its users or to investigate violations of our agreements or Company policies.
- Transfer is required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to our Company.
The CCPA requires that we disclose if personal information of California consumers was shared or sold in the last 12 months. We disclosed the personal information of California consumers for a business or commercial purpose to the following categories:
- Affiliated companies, service providers and other vendors.
- Third parties and other partners to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services.
The CCPA does not consider disclosure of personal information a “sale” if it occurs pursuant to a consumer’s request or direction. We structure transactions where we collect and disclose your personal information involving a commercial purpose to fall within this exemption.
If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire to use the Services, you can correct, update, or delete inaccuracies by making the change within your profile settings section of the app or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reasonable access to your Personal Information may be provided at no cost upon request made to email@example.com. If access cannot be provided within the time frame requested, our Company will provide the requesting party a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied.
Location Information and Notifications
If applicable, you can turn off and on location information within your profile settings section of the app. If you wish to stop receiving notifications through the app, you may change the settings for the app and/or your device.
Because of the nature of our business, our Services is not designed to appeal to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children.
Your California Privacy Rights
Disabled consumers who need these disclosures presented in an alternate medium, may contact us at the email address listed below.
Our Company does not currently respond to browser “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals or other mechanisms. Third parties may collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across websites when you visit our website or use our Services.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any website where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an e-mail with a detailed description of the specific content or information to email@example.com. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: Under the CCPA, California residents may opt out of the sale of personal information. Please visit the Do Not Sell My Personal Information Opt-Out page to exercise your right.
Right to Know and Deletion Requests: You may request that our Company disclose certain information to you about the collection and use of your personal information, under the CCPA or other applicable law. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information collected about you.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the personal information is shared.
- The specific pieces of personal information collected about you, in a portable format.
You may also request that any of your personal information is deleted, subject to certain exceptions. Once our Company receives and confirms your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records. We may deny your deletion request in whole or in part if retaining the information is necessary for our Company or our service providers to retain under an exception provided for by the CCPA.
To exercise the access and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us through the contact information below.